My Marketing Plan
When you're ready to take the next step toward selling your home, I'm here to help. My unique and comprehensive marketing plan will put your home in front of the right qualified buyers.
The Right Price
I'll research your home and put together a custom marketing plan with an appropriate price. A well-priced home can generate competing offers and drives up the final sale price. We definitely don't want to over-price your home and force it to sit on the market for months with no offers. The trick is to price it on the edge of believability.
The Right Exposure
- I put listings not only on mod214.com, but the ever-popular David Griffin & Company Realtors web site as well. This ensures that your property is exposed to thousands of potential buyers.
- MLS - I make sure that your listing is available through the local MLS - online. This means other agents and brokers can view your home details from anywhere - even their mobile device.
- Syndication - I automatically "syndicate" your home listing with large Internet real estate search engines and classified market places such as Google, Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com and others.
- I'll feature your home in my newsletter which now reaches over 2900 architects, artists, and design enthusiasts in the metro-plex. This has historically been a great way to showcase properties beyond the MLS. Take a look at the current issue - Newsletter.
- My background in architecture has given me an “eye” for design and a strong graphic advantage over any other realtor. I encourage you to look at the photographs of other realtor’s listings in comparison to mine. Architectural photography is not only a critical part of my marketing plan, but a life-long hobby as well.
- I'm a licensed architect. Buyers have greater confidence in dealing with someone they consider to be an educated professional. If we are marketing the architectural significance of your home, who would be better to speak of the significance than an educated architect?
- Most importantly though, I give my clients honest and truthful advice. Don’t fall for someone over-pricing your home just to get you to sign a listing agreement. It’s the oldest trick in a realtor’s book, and I refuse to do it. Some agents routinely inflate a home’s value in order to acquire listings, but sadly do their client a disservice. Over-pricing your home will ultimately lead to a lower final sales price.
Fill out the form below for your free home evaluation:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.